Not Every Day Can Be a Good Day...

...sometimes you lose the fight. They call the bad times with TMJ/TMD "bouts" for a reason. Then you get...the face sock of shame.

So, #tmd. During a bout, I have to take four medications that normalize things enough for me to speak a normal amount. I had to do it yesterday to go out with my family and I have to do it for making videos or for phone meetings. The day after speaking, it's a rotation of heat pack/ice pack on my face and neck all day. I share this super unflattering picture as a lesson. Take care of yourself. Luckily, I have the best doctor in the state for tmd and he thinks total healing is still possible. And I'm taking crazy good care of myself right now with diet, yoga, chiropractor, etc. But pain is also a lesson and mine has forced me to change my entire life for the better! (I'm still figuring it out.) If you ever see me out and I don't talk to you, this is why! #itsmenotyou #takecare #themoreyouknow🌈 #illprobablydeletethis #tmj #tmjd
A photo posted by Audrey Brown-Williams (@audreyscleverusername) on

Comments

Popular Posts