Pausing for Station Identification - What is TMDsupport?

What do you do when your TMD, or your migraines, or your chronic pain literally begin to take your voice from you because talking becomes too painful?

You write!

All projects take time. Passion projects? They tend to take even more of mine. Because I care so much about getting this right. I imagine that every day out there, at least one person is getting diagnosed with TMD or being told their cartilage is gone or their migraines are permanent or their arthritis will never go away. I want to be there for THAT PERSON when they come home in a panic and start Googling! That's what TMDsupport is all about. 

I just started at Christmas 2016, so I want to say a very sincere thank you to everyone who is sticking with me as I work out how to run this website amidst my busy freelance and creative life. I promise, I am over here science-ing for you, figuring out how to offer you what you need. And I take requests and feedback! Feel free to send a message, tweet me, post a comment or send a carrier pigeon my way.

I figured as long as I was solving this mystery illness for myself, I might as well use my words to help others who have it too. So this is me, science-ing for you...




Comments

Popular Posts