A Little Personal History

My #tmd journey started in 2013, got serious in 2014 when they thought I had a BRAIN TUMOR (because they have to treat the worst possible scenario immediately just in case) and they finally landed on exactly what was up last January. Not gonna lie, it's pretty miserable. This cost me tons of money and ended my career in performing and puppeteering, but I'm so grateful I got to do it as long as I did. And being honest, I've enjoyed the fresh start. I feel like I'm going in the right direction. Today, we received a gift. I'll keep it anonymous for now in case they don't want it to be shared. But this gift allows me to pursue the next treatment option. I'm so humbled and grateful. Soon I hope to be successful enough to help others struggling with this acute, chronic illness. The sooner you get what you need with TMD, the better. I can't do anything about the cartilage loss or the arthritis that are the side effects, but hopefully everything else will get better soon! #takecare #godbless P.S. I always suspected I was internally deranged.
A photo posted by Audrey Brown-Williams (@audreyscleverusername) on

Comments

Popular Posts